Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rFTST

+11
Fiammanera628
Konstantin
cherry
Luigi 70
Cristian Luis
Reco21
valiante
McLeod
wookey
Lee67
Mansell5
15 posters

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

rFTST - Page 13 Empty Re: rFTST

Post by De Lacrowe Sun 12 Dec - 18:32

rFTST - Page 13 Car_m211

Yardley McLaren M23 restored by de Lacrowe

rFTST - Page 13 Car_m217

rFTST - Page 13 Car_m216

rFTST - Page 13 Car_m218

rFTST - Page 13 Car_m219

De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 16 Dec - 12:52

Arrow  Arrow  Arrow Compared to modders, I consider myself a woman who restores historical mods created by Team CREW with an amateur technique. I publish my results obtained with images of the cars that I like to restore currently for my personal use with rFactor. I wanted to remember in previous messages that my prominent teachers were Luigi, Gabriel and David Sabre from whom I admit to using part of the graphics on his Ford Cosworth. After reading some legal situations also found in this forum, I would like to know if my behavior in this forum can be considered incorrect due to material of other property. If it is I can remedy my situation, but for now I feel with this doubt that worries me. This doubt of mine can be judged not only by Philippe but also by any user of this site who wishes to judge the presence in this forum, I am open to listen to anyone.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey and Luigi 70 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Thu 16 Dec - 13:11

As a former member of CREW, I'm very confident they do not mind you reworking on their bases. I think you underestimate yourself and are able to do much more then this, but as a hobby, the most important thing is you do what you love to do.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Luigi 70 and De Lacrowe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 16 Dec - 15:52

Very Happy  Merci beaucoup Philippe, ton avis m'a beaucoup rassuré. Je n'ai pas eu le temps de faire connaissance avec les membres du Team Crew car à cette époque je n'avais toujours pas les bases pour améliorer un jeu et même pas le bon logiciel, j'étais limité, comme beaucoup, à jouer sur PC même si j'étais une fille qui ne respectait pas les règles sportives. Ce forum me paraît pour ma recherche d'une personne que je n'ai pas alors trouvée, cependant le temps et la présence d'un de mes compatriotes m'ont donné l'occasion d'élargir les connaissances sportives dont j'étais légèrement informé. L'histoire d'une voiture que je prends pour une restauration me fascine plus que le temps que je consacre à sa grande restauration. Tyrrell, McLaren, Lotus, Surtees et de nombreuses autres équipes ont construit une partie de l'histoire de la F1 que je ne peux réaliser que maintenant. Jouer est amusant, mais connaître un peu l'histoire d'une voiture et les raisons de sa forme offre bien plus.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 16 Dec - 18:29

Hi Marie, I remember that Dave Sabre has already given you permission to use his motors and shock absorbers (in your 1979 rfactor mod) so just mention the author and you can assemble what you need Wink
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

wookey and De Lacrowe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 16 Dec - 20:36

Like a Star @ heaven My current small restorations do not have the interest of a new mod for the community also because there are no people who are interested in my works. Thanks Luigi for your comment about David because it is true that he gave me consent to use some of his creations when I was busy making rFactor 1979 the Final Chapter. However, after my commitment I realized that I had to put in a lot more effort if I really wanted to do something of my own. Today after a few years, I have learned better Zmodeler and also the programming of my SIM. I am not as experienced as David but at least I was able to run some restored cars on my pc and this was very gratifying to me. After a terrible loss of data, I got my hands back on some cars that I had done my personal restorations, for example the DFV engine I made has the shape of the DFV of the CREWs but with stylistic improvements that I liked to do. The graphics I drew on derive in part from David's DFV because it has a very good release for my engine, so I'm willing to include David's name in the credits in case I share a car. For now I only share images on this forum excluding the brackets for the BRM Repetto / Madom and Thermax Lotus, this would allow me not to report credits in images of my own creation for the reason that there is no sharing with other people.

rFTST - Page 13 Loto10

Embarassed It is unusual for a woman to be involved in this kind of talk, however she was born through a series of people in my family who unwittingly introduced me to something that was not just lipstick. Today these people are no longer alive and perhaps also to remember these people dear to me, my curiosity for sports cars is more alive than before. If I hadn't received my grandfather's 007 model as a gift, perhaps today my story would be centered on other, more feminine interests. David saw my restoration for the Lotus 76 made a few months ago, however no other dialogue has occurred from it, perhaps David is interested in works of better value or this time he has overlooked for the indirect use of some graphics of his property .. .
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by stdave Fri 17 Dec - 14:54

You are ok to use my cars and parts.
I do have a high quality DFV now but I've not had a chance to use it as we are so busy with our mods over at ISO.
David Sabre.

stdave
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Luigi 70 and De Lacrowe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Fri 17 Dec - 18:19

rFTST - Page 13 De_lac21

cheers I take your message with the same esteem and seriousness that I have always had towards you and it is right that it should be so for me. Since I was waiting for the release of the BT45c until the latest version of your well-known MOD 1978 I have always observed the construction technique to learn how to do something too in a reduced version and after the master Luigi from whom he taught me a lot, today with great satisfaction I can boast of knowing the main author of mods for rFactor the game from which it all started ...
Thank you for allowing the use of your famous mods.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 12 Jan - 15:06

rFTST - Page 13 Car_7411

Question I dubbed this model " the cat with the raised tail " and an object could help to understand which model it is, but without the official coloring would you be able to recognize the model of the car to which I made my restoration ?
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 27 Jan - 13:37

rFTST - Page 13 A_007_10

Bene ma non abbastanza

Nella stagione '75 gli ingegneri della Tyrrell montarono alla 007 una serie di pezzi più o meno efficenti in funzione della sperimentazione migliore per la debuttante P34. Sulla 007 l'ala posteriore per esempio, parte con la versione '74 a forma di cucchiaio per essere modificata nella versione '75 con delle paratie più ampie e rettangolari. Tuttavia già in questo Anno appare l'ala che sarà usata per la P34 con paratie smussate ampliamente sulla zona anteriore fissate da un doppio supporto alleggerito da qualche ampio foro. Per creare le 3 versioni con la relativa mappatura, è stato necessario partire dalla versione priva di sponsor per adattarla alle 3 forme differenti. Il logo GY cambia sia di posizione che di angolazione e questo risultato è stato ottenuto solo grazie alla collaborazione del Grande Maestro con gli originali skin in cui gli sponsor sono omessi.

La 007 è la base di partenza della P34 prima di ricevere una propria forma più univoca che apparirà nella stagione '76, ma già in questo Anno penso che la 007 abbia offerto una buona adattabilità di modifiche necessarie per il progetto a 6 ruote.

In the '75 season, Tyrrell's engineers assembled a series of more or less efficient pieces on the 007 according to the best experimentation for the rookie P34. On the 007 the rear wing, for example, starts with the '74 spoon-shaped version to be modified in the '75 version with wider and more rectangular bulkheads. However, already in this year the wing that will be used for the P34 appears with broadly chamfered bulkheads on the front area fixed by a double support lightened by some large hole. To create the 3 versions with the relative mapping, it was necessary to start from the version without sponsors to adapt it to the 3 different shapes. The GY logo changes both position and angle and this result was only achieved thanks to the collaboration of the Grand Master with the original skins in which the sponsors are omitted.

The 007 is the starting point of the P34 before receiving its own more unique shape that will appear in the '76 season, but already in this year I think the 007 offered a good adaptability of modifications necessary for the 6-wheel project.

Like a Star @ heaven Quasi sempre nel restauro m'imbatto nel comprendere il significato tecnico dei radiatori dell'acqua e quello dell'olio ma devo dire che non è sempre chiaro distinguerli perchè sulla 007 con il telaio della precedente stagione appaiono ulteriori radiatori posti accanto alle due fiancate della vettura girati di 90° rispetto a quelli inglobati nelle fiancate del telaio. Ma quanti radiatori servono per raffreddare correttamente il v8 Ford ? tutt'ora sono a domandarmelo...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum: