Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum section for rFactor, and why F1C will always be the focus of THIS forum.

4 posters

Go down

New forum section for rFactor, and why F1C will always be the focus of THIS forum. Empty New forum section for rFactor, and why F1C will always be the focus of THIS forum.

Post by wookey Thu 16 Jul - 18:07

I've opened a new section of the forum for rFactor.
There are a lot of better places to discuss about rFactor on the web, but some topics might interest our community of F1Challenge players who themselves, as far as I know, have only this place left, at least in English.

With the availability of F1C-VB, this game now is the greatest Library of historical tracks and F1 cars, and it is free, while you have to pay for rfactor , knowing that there will never have time enough to convert all before everyone moves to rFactor2, and thereafter, what? rF3? As Valerio, I chose to stop this neverending race after the latest Platform and try to gather all tracks and cars, race by race, and even little known projects and variants on a single Platform. F1C.

So, I will keep this forum focused on F1 Challenge, but this section is here if someone spots something related to rFactor that might be of interest, and cross-fertilization/conversion ideas purpose.

Enjoy !
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New forum section for rFactor, and why F1C will always be the focus of THIS forum. Empty Re: New forum section for rFactor, and why F1C will always be the focus of THIS forum.

Post by Luigi 70 Thu 16 Jul - 18:35

I was attracted to Rfactor too, but then I came back on my feet, Philippe you're right, for seasons, the cars,the tracks and the mods released for F1C this game is unrivaled, and for this F1 Challenge will never die ...
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

New forum section for rFactor, and why F1C will always be the focus of THIS forum. Empty Re: New forum section for rFactor, and why F1C will always be the focus of THIS forum.

Post by Kaps Thu 16 Jul - 18:41

Wookey wrote: I chose to stop this neverending race after the latest Platform and try to gather all tracks and cars, race by race, and even little known projects and variants on a single Platform. F1C.

In my view, this is the only possible way we should go, and absolutely the right decision!

I'm glad you're of the same opinion Wookey!
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Thu 16 Jul - 23:45

Last edited by marina79 on Thu 17 Dec - 10:39; edited 1 time in total
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Fri 17 Jul - 8:57

Rfactor died because he was born rFactor2 .. Rolling Eyes
RFactor2 will die because will born Rfactor3 .. Shocked
Rfactor3.....(same story)... scratch
F1 Challenge will never die because it never will be born his successor..  Very Happy
and you know why on the best sites of race simulation F1C is not never mentioned, because now F1C not bring even a cent of profit to his manufacturers...  silent
so F1 Challenge forever... cheers
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 17 Jul - 15:29

Luigi 70 wrote:Rfactor died because he was born rFactor2 .. Rolling Eyes
RFactor2 will die because will born Rfactor3 .. Shocked
Rfactor3.....(same story)... scratch
F1 Challenge will never die because it never will be born his successor..  Very Happy
and you know why on the best sites of race simulation F1C is not never mentioned, because now F1C not bring even a cent of profit to his manufacturers...  silent
so F1 Challenge forever... cheers

Perfectly my opinion. I think F1C only missed a forum since racesimulation disappeared. I hope to fill that void here. I have nothing against converting rFactor tracks and cars to F1C. When I see how people from rFactor pillage F1C authors and take all the glory for themselves, I think there is no problem in taking some back.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down