Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8th Gear for F1 Challenge '99-'02 is finally developed by Evilclip! [WIP Thread]

3 posters

Go down

8th Gear for F1 Challenge '99-'02 is finally developed by Evilclip! [WIP Thread] Empty 8th Gear for F1 Challenge '99-'02 is finally developed by Evilclip! [WIP Thread]

Post by Cristian Luis Thu 23 Mar - 22:26

Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Lee67, Luigi 70, united1987, prometheus8301, Sudden, p68, Edge_CMT and like this post

Back to top Go down

8th Gear for F1 Challenge '99-'02 is finally developed by Evilclip! [WIP Thread] Empty Re: 8th Gear for F1 Challenge '99-'02 is finally developed by Evilclip! [WIP Thread]

Post by vico Sun 26 Mar - 21:13

I'm really happy to see such type of mod (that tinker with the internals to add some feature) being still developed for F1C.

I really wish a compatibility fix mod that allow us to get rid of those compatibility jury-rigs to play smoothly on Windows 7+ could exist. I even ask in famous forums related to GTA modding (and other games that also uses ASI/DLL Injection for modding) about getting their hands to F1C, but none showed interest.

vico
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Cristian Luis likes this post

Back to top Go down

8th Gear for F1 Challenge '99-'02 is finally developed by Evilclip! [WIP Thread] Empty Re: 8th Gear for F1 Challenge '99-'02 is finally developed by Evilclip! [WIP Thread]

Post by Cristian Luis Sun 26 Mar - 21:55

vico wrote:I really wish a compatibility fix mod that allow us to get rid of those compatibility jury-rigs to play smoothly on Windows 7+ could exist.

This exists for F1C since 2020. And it works for any version of Windows, including Windows 11. The rest is just about how the modder does the mod, the tracks and cars used, how optimized it's all, and if the physics are synchronized.
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by vico Tue 28 Mar - 18:11

Cristian Luis wrote:
vico wrote:I really wish a compatibility fix mod that allow us to get rid of those compatibility jury-rigs to play smoothly on Windows 7+ could exist.

This exists for F1C since 2020. And it works for any version of Windows, including Windows 11. The rest is just about how the modder does the mod, the tracks and cars used, how optimized it's all, and if the physics are synchronized.

Well, but this seems to be private, because i didn't find it.

By the way, i decided to try my luck and contacted the author of GTA SA's SilentPatch to see if he's interested in do a similar mod for F1C. I still want to see this game to be popular again.

vico
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Tue 28 Mar - 19:00

vico wrote:
Cristian Luis wrote:

By the way, i decided to try my luck and contacted the author of GTA SA's SilentPatch to see if he's interested in do a similar mod for F1C. I still want to see this game to be popular again.

No, it's public Smile

Once the 8th gear is fully finished, there will be a released of everything I mentioned plus much more
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

united1987 and prometheus8301 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by skandre7 Tue 4 Apr - 17:08

vico wrote:
Cristian Luis wrote:

Its not private, EvilClip is releasing his EXE fixes on Discord server https://discord.gg/cKFpTkx
skandre7
skandre7
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down