Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll

+4
Edge_CMT
jdavidson89
cecelo
Cristian Luis
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll

Post by Luigi 70 Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 9:30

I'm sorry for your accident... anyway the next time you're in my area (with the R8 of course), give me a shout.. I'll run to you lol!
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 9:55

Like a Star @ heaven The accident seriously damaged the car but the driver was almost unharmed, I remember the strong fright following my overtaking attempt that didn't end well. Although this car has electronics and is self-managed with competition parameters, it remains a car controlled by the user, and therefore I learned from this event that it is the mind that controls the car and never the other way around.
Honestly this car has never crossed the borders of my region except for a day spent in Maranello, but that's another story. My fear is knowing what the wife of a person I believe to be the Great Master thinks, because it is well known that touching a married woman's man is at a great risk and therefore for my safety I cannot accept your request.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jdavidson89 Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 15:00

I don't drive anymore, but my wife drives a Ford Focus. I used to drive a Honda motorcycle though. Believe it was a 250cc but it was 15 years ago......

jdavidson89
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Cristian Luis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge_CMT Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 16:57

My last car was a Renault 19
I´m looking for a new ride. Probably a Ford or Honda one
Edge_CMT
Edge_CMT
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 17:14

scratch at the moment the best performing car seems to be that of Mrs. De Lacrowe, at least that someone has a Tesla or a Ferrari What a Face
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

De Lacrowe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 20:53

Like a Star @ heaven I am truly sorry to deny a friend a ride by car, especially the one who first extended his hand on my behalf. I apologize for this difficult choice of mine but I'm on your woman's side and like her I understood that in married life every step must always be decided by two, and in this case female friends are not included.

I participate in this automotive issue with some curiosity that I too have, even though I don't think it's a luxury car competition but a space dedicated to mass participation. I want to let my friend Luigi know that the R8 is a typical trendy car for men, but that in my case I inherited it after the death of my uncle, the initial owner. For a woman who loves motor sport it is impressive what road cars can do today. I'm not a woman who runs recklessly but honestly I allow myself the right to overtake even a Lamborghini if it doesn't leave the overtaking lane free on the motorway...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FortiF1 Sat 25 Feb 2023 - 22:44

Poll - Page 2 20230210
Poll - Page 2 Receiv11
Poll - Page 2 Receiv10
Poll - Page 2 Z2704410
Poll - Page 2 20230110

DeLacrowe's Audi R8 is probably the fastest from our F1C forum. I have a Seat Leon in the Cupra 280 version. I fulfilled my dream for my 30th birthday. I care about him a lot. But my childhood dream was a yellow Polonez Caro from my country. Only one copy was produced in yellow as an advertisement for the Polish brand FSO. Unfortunately, when I got into a similar Polonez Caro, I saw a big difference between my Seat and Polonez, and I probably will never buy a Polonez because of it, because they break down a lot. These versions were produced from 1991 to 1996. And an additional photo I uploaded of my go-kart helmet styled by Mark Blundell.
FortiF1
FortiF1
Competition racer
Competition racer

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 Sun 26 Feb 2023 - 8:50

JALNERVION wrote:Hello again. I'm curious, and I want to make a poll.
What car actually do you Drive? Tell me in comments.
Thanks un advance.
But.. José, We are curious..What car actually do you drive?  Laughing
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION Sun 26 Feb 2023 - 9:47

Luigi 70 wrote:
JALNERVION wrote:Hello again. I'm curious, and I want to make a poll.
What car actually do you Drive? Tell me in comments.
Thanks un advance.
But.. José, We are curious..What car actually do you drive?  Laughing
I actually Drive 2 Cars:
- 2022 Toyota Corolla touring sports hybrid that actually is in reparation, due to a small traffic accident
- 2001 Renault Megane classic while repairing the toyota
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/JALNERVION/shop?asc=u

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Sun 26 Feb 2023 - 11:56

I would like to go back to FortiF1 and according to the male mentality the best car must be a balance between speed and road holding. For women, it is the balance between comfort and load capacity.

Like a Star @ heaven I obtained my driving license in three months and a week, and I remember that in that year there were 20 of us who aspired to a driving licence. After the written test we remained in seven of which I was the only girl. On the day of the road test supervised by an inspector, I was the last of the group on the road test and was very agitated. My test drive was held on the bypass part of the city, where traffic and speed were the main dangers for me. The inspector forced me to overtake a few times and to behave judiciously throughout the road test. The result was positive and I got a driving licence. Before greeting the driving inspector, he asked me a curious question such as "Miss, can you tell me on which private car you tested before obtaining your driving licence ?"
My answer was "My father's autobianchi, mister inspector" but I lied because I bothered to reveal that I had conducted the car tests with my mother's cousin's car which was a Clio Williams
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next