Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-sectors in the F1C tracks converted from GRAND PRIX LEGENDS

2 posters

Go down

X-sectors in the F1C tracks converted from GRAND PRIX LEGENDS Empty X-sectors in the F1C tracks converted from GRAND PRIX LEGENDS

Post by Lee67 Sun 12 Feb - 20:27

Hello friends,
I need advice please.
I'm having a problem with lap counting and rider position on some tracks taken from Grand Prix Legends.
I use X-files from other tracks and move them to the start location, pits and sectors.
Until recently it worked, it showed the correct running order of the rider and after passing the finish line the next lap jumped.
But it no longer works in the last tracks I converted. The order changes every now and then and I'm still in the first round.
What could be the problem please?
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Lee
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

X-sectors in the F1C tracks converted from GRAND PRIX LEGENDS Empty Re: X-sectors in the F1C tracks converted from GRAND PRIX LEGENDS

Post by Cristian Luis Sun 12 Feb - 20:28

Lee67 wrote:Hello friends,
I need advice please.
I'm having a problem with lap counting and rider position on some tracks taken from Grand Prix Legends.
I use X-files from other tracks and move them to the start location, pits and sectors.
Until recently it worked, it showed the correct running order of the rider and after passing the finish line the next lap jumped.
But it no longer works in the last tracks I converted. The order changes every now and then and I'm still in the first round.
What could be the problem please?
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Lee

Send me the track in private, so I can have a look at it
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down