Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle

3 posters

Go down

I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle Empty I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle

Post by Garcia Sat 6 Nov - 18:43

I used to play with that view
I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle PNnjQUUk_t (taken from one Wookey's post, as I had no such view in my HD)

I do not know what key I have hit, but I can't get back to the view above. All I have is this :
I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle NzePAKXs_t

Any idea what should I do? If I ask, it is because I spent the last  hiurs trying everything from bizarre keys combination on the keyboard, to all positions of camera in the game menu.
I'm sure there is a way, as I used to play like that for year.
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle Empty Re: I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle

Post by Luigi 70 Sat 6 Nov - 19:31

I use "Page Up" taste for high view , and "Insert" taste for cockpit view...
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Garcia likes this post

Back to top Go down

I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle Empty Re: I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle

Post by Daniel9902 Sat 6 Nov - 19:40

The usual key to cycle between onboard cameras is Insert.
As Luigi said, Page Up gives you the overview camera (or swingman camera, according to the game files...).
Also, Home lets you cycle between more specific options (nose, wing, top views), and Page Down shows you the external camera.
You can also configure the game to always start a session in your preferred camera (TV Cockpit) in Options > Display > Default View.

I feel stupid, but I can't recover my old inboard camera angle Default-view-options
Daniel9902
Daniel9902
Competition racer
Competition racer

wookey and Garcia like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down