Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus

+7
Rodo115
Hulsebos Hans
Winners311
Rob Ryder
Cristian Luis
De Lacrowe
Luigi 70
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Coronavirus Empty Coronavirus

Post by Luigi 70 Mon 9 Mar - 20:03

Hi guys, I wanted to know if the members of this forum are well ...
Here in Italy we are going through a bad period, but I hope that soon it will pass without consequences for each of us and our loved ones ....

Good luck, Luigi.
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus Empty Re: Coronavirus

Post by De Lacrowe Tue 10 Mar - 11:09

buongiorno Luigi,

ti invio il mio personale messaggio dalla Lombardia colpevole involontariamente per aver dato il via alla divulgazione di questa malattia del quale si dice di tutto ma non si conosce un valido rimedio per sopprimerla. Penso che sia inutile sperare nella cura immediata perchè è chiaro che l'antidoto non arriverà fin tanto che non si comprende con certezza la forma virale nel quale stiamo vivendo. Bloccare l'Italia è facile mentre comprendere i problemi nel quale una famiglia si trova senza l'opportunità di ottenere uno stipendio per vivere è complicato, sembra evidente che il nostro governo brancoli nel caos. Questa malattia il coronacaos non uccide, infatti lesiona la gente comune lentamente fino alla sua fine.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Tue 10 Mar - 13:12

Luigi 70 wrote:Hi guys, I wanted to know if the members of this forum are well ...
Here in Italy we are going through a bad period, but I hope that soon it will pass without consequences for each of us and our loved ones ....

Good luck, Luigi.

One of CMT's collaborators (from... well, I'm sorry; Italy) told kCarlosCampos that his father caught Coronavirus. As far as the whole team knows, he is isolated and in treatment, but his life is not at risk.
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Tue 10 Mar - 20:26

I wish all of our forum members safety and good health, especially in Italy.
Please let this trial pass quickly...
Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 11 Mar - 10:20

Rob Ryder wrote:I wish all of our forum members safety and good health, especially in Italy.
Please let this trial pass quickly...
Rob

I heartily thank you for your message in which you understand the difficult situation in which my country tries to react every day. I don't think the cure can come in the next few days, I don't believe in a quick solution for this difficult contagious disease, but in any case it is necessary to share the various medical experiences for this almost global nightmare to end
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Winners311 Wed 11 Mar - 14:25

Thank you for your messages... it is nice to see these... it's the hardest situation I lived and I m really worried about my family, my job my friends and a lot of people who are important in my life.
Fortunately in this moment, here in Rome, everything about health is good enough
We need to be strong, we have to keep on.. I hope to see the end of this dark, black tunnel... I m sure we will rise up again..

Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulsebos Hans Tue 17 Mar - 18:24

Hi Friends,

A little update from Austria. The Tyrol area, where I live is locked down. Normally the ski-season makes it very busy here but it is now deserted.  Clearly also here we are "at the crossroads" when it comes to making decisions to cope with the crisis. On a personal (family level), all still healthy so I hope it stays that way.

Bless you all and keep up the positive thoughts!

Hulsebos Hans
Hulsebos Hans
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodo115 Wed 18 Mar - 5:01

Here in Argentina we only have 79 confirmed cases (two of them deceased) but they are all people who have come from Europe or have had contact with them. The virus is not yet circulating.

However, precautionary measures are being taken. Schools are closed; People over 60, pregnant women, and those who have to take care of children are exempt from going to work. The border was closed, cabotage flights are canceled from tomorrow, and from Thursday only passengers seated on public transport will be allowed.

My personal case, I am not leaving home since I am over 60 and have diabetes.

I hope everybody is fine.
Greetings, Rodolfo
Rodo115
Rodo115
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Goodwood95 Wed 18 Mar - 10:56

Public life is now also coming to a standstill in Germany. Restaurants and pubs are closed. Meetings, theater or concerts are no longer possible. Playgrounds for children are closed. Local public transport runs according to emergency timetables without ticket control. Damn quiet in my city. Let us hope that this pandemic can be tackled quickly and is soon over.
I hope you my friends, your families and your friends stay healthy.
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Sun 22 Mar - 19:44

After the devastating news from Italy this weekend, and espectally the Lombardia region, I hope that Marie (De Lacrowe) and her family are safe and well scratch
Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: