Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formula 1 pictures of 1976

+36
Winners311
Hulsebos Hans
bouboum
vasko13598
piatalucio
wookey
ondro
Lee67
pitufo
Thunder
dessipi1
LH917
naglafar
66gio
algot
Filipe W
ricardoalberto
Mariano70
Mclaren76
elmimidu69
F1Malc
driver29
Pannie
CanAmFan
elio252
JFMH
SilverGhost
Angel Desdentado
papy
CaptainX
f1asag
dr. tiroch
JPSlotus79
the butcher
mlaggard
jadb
40 posters

Page 95 of 98 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next

Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Goodwood95 Wed 24 Apr - 12:41

Spain


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Preview: Autosport 29.04.1976


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Report: Autosport 06.05.1976
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6331
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

dessipi1, vasko13598, Elio.de.Maky, billy bax, villeneuve27 and ricardoalberto like this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Goodwood95 Wed 24 Apr - 13:16

Belgium


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Preview: Autosport 13.05.1976


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Report: Autosport 20.05.1976
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6331
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

dessipi1, vasko13598, Elio.de.Maky, billy bax, villeneuve27 and ricardoalberto like this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Rob Ryder Thu 25 Apr - 8:38

Brazil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #5 Lotus 77 Peterson
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Messages : 19210
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-29
Age : 73
Localisation : Teesside, Britain

villeneuve27 and ricardoalberto like this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Goodwood95 Fri 26 Apr - 12:59

Monaco



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Report: Autosport 03.06.1976
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6331
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

dessipi1, vasko13598, Elio.de.Maky, billy bax, villeneuve27, slipstreamer and ricardoalberto like this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Hulsebos Hans Fri 26 Apr - 22:59

Goodwood95 wrote:
BRDC International Trophy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goodwood, Do you have the index page of this volume? Like to know what the caption says about the cover photo. It's from 1975, most likely Jochen's car, but I can't figure out where.

Thanks!
Hulsebos Hans
Hulsebos Hans
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 4638
Date d'inscription : 2015-10-13
Age : 62
Localisation : Mayrhofen - Austria

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Goodwood95 Sat 27 Apr - 6:18

Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Goodwood95 wrote:
BRDC International Trophy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goodwood, Do you have the index page of this volume? Like to know what the caption says about the cover photo. It's from 1975, most likely Jochen's car, but I can't figure out where.

Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here is the Index page. But not realy helpful, I think.
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6331
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

vasko13598 and Hulsebos Hans like this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Hulsebos Hans Sat 27 Apr - 8:16

Goodwood95 wrote:
Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Goodwood95 wrote:
BRDC International Trophy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goodwood, Do you have the index page of this volume? Like to know what the caption says about the cover photo. It's from 1975, most likely Jochen's car, but I can't figure out where.

Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here is the Index page. But not realy helpful, I think.

Thanks, it was worth a try Smile But it did give us the name of photographer which I think, I found at FB.....so it might have been helpful after all.
Hulsebos Hans
Hulsebos Hans
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 4638
Date d'inscription : 2015-10-13
Age : 62
Localisation : Mayrhofen - Austria

Goodwood95 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by fjgines Sat 27 Apr - 10:00

ALEMANIA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]#28 Watson Penske PC4
fjgines
fjgines
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 2464
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-26
Age : 66
Localisation : Barcelona (Catalunya)

vasko13598 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Thunder Sat 27 Apr - 11:13

Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Goodwood95 wrote:
Hulsebos Hans wrote:
Goodwood95 wrote:
BRDC International Trophy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Goodwood, Do you have the index page of this volume? Like to know what the caption says about the cover photo. It's from 1975, most likely Jochen's car, but I can't figure out where.

Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here is the Index page. But not realy helpful, I think.

Thanks, it was worth a try Smile But it did give us the name of photographer which I think, I found at FB.....so it might have been helpful after all.
Looking at the details of the car, three locations are possible: Netherlands, France and Great Britain. And looking at the background, it must be France:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 1975 France
afro
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Messages : 3042
Date d'inscription : 2014-09-24

papy, dessipi1, vasko13598, Goodwood95, Hulsebos Hans and ricardoalberto like this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Goodwood95 Sat 27 Apr - 16:23

SWEDEN


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Report: Autosport 17.06.1976
Goodwood95
Goodwood95
Admin

Messages : 6331
Date d'inscription : 2014-10-13
Age : 59
Localisation : Germany

dessipi1, vasko13598, Elio.de.Maky, billy bax, villeneuve27 and ricardoalberto like this post

Back to top Go down

Formula 1 pictures of 1976 - Page 95 Empty Re: Formula 1 pictures of 1976

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 95 of 98 Previous  1 ... 49 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum