Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mount Panorama (modern circuit) for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Chris K updated and optmized

4 posters

Go down

Mount Panorama (modern circuit) for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Chris K updated and optmized Empty Mount Panorama (modern circuit) for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Chris K updated and optmized

Post by Cristian Luis 22nd September 2016, 10:12

Mount Panorama 2016 for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Chris K and Mr Men Mod Team (anyway, it's main author is Chris K).

Originally released in 2004, I have fixed many issues of the circuit. These includes:

─Modified AIW line path;
─New AIW Wet line path;
─New xpitin;
─New xfinish;
─Lap distance corrected;
─Pit lines added (pitin and pitout);
─Track illumination and fog optimized;
─Updated shadows;
─GDB file updated;
─Updated skybox;
─New track icon, THMB and info images;
─Dynamic rendering of spectators for different weekend session;
─Crowd and ambient sound effect updated;
─Trees and fences improved;
─Optimized pits, but at the cost of be only driveable with 29 opponents or less;

Works perfectly on original F1C.

It's only issue is in the pits: some cars tends to jump because of steps blocks in boxes.

Get the circuit here: https://mega.nz/#!w00UDI6I!fAo3GcDpVjuODNsKhmkWS0ibW7UY93fwrd9h8JBu4xI

Regards,
Cristian

Last edited by Cristian Luis on 23rd September 2016, 14:00; edited 1 time in total
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Mount Panorama (modern circuit) for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Chris K updated and optmized Empty Re: Mount Panorama (modern circuit) for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Chris K updated and optmized

Post by McLeod 22nd September 2016, 10:30

Will download :-)
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Mount Panorama (modern circuit) for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Chris K updated and optmized Empty Re: Mount Panorama (modern circuit) for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by Chris K updated and optmized

Post by wookey 22nd September 2016, 13:15

Thanks. These 3 tracks were already nice, now they will be excellent, I'm sure
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod 22nd September 2016, 15:37

Best. Bathurst. Ever in F1C.

Thanks a whole lot. This track is one of the most exciting in any case but in this version, I schedule hours of fun !
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by coreBlaster 23rd September 2016, 12:48

Hello, it works fine, but when in pits, my back jumps really high in the air Very Happy
coreBlaster
coreBlaster
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down