Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F1 Challenge - Graphic Issue

2 posters

Go down

F1 Challenge - Graphic Issue Empty F1 Challenge - Graphic Issue

Post by Sudden Thu 26 Dec - 23:50

Hello everyone!! Very Happy First of all Merry Christmas to you all, I hope this week it's being gorgeous and full of happiness with your beloved people.
I would like to ask something that I always wanted to ask, since so far time ago... but I don't know how to explain it.

When I play F1C, since always... I can see the cars perfectly (as they are) in Test Day, and in all weekend sessions (Practices, Qualifying & Warm Up)... except the Race Day. At Race Day, cars become A LOT brighter, like if they reflect the light.

Does it happen to any of you? Or I'm the only one?
I must say that I play with Vehicle Lightning Effects in Low, in order to make it a little bit more "realistic" and gain some FPS's (because at High I have some lag in a lot of mods... at Low they're so much playable. Circuit Detail, Player Vehicle Detail and Other Vehicles Detail are set in Full).

I ask this now (6 years after I discovered F1C... I play it since 2013 and I "fall in love" instantly) because... in the end, this is not a problem at all. I change window via ALT+TAB and these reflections disappear and I can see the cars normally again... but this does not happen with one mod (as far as I know).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the other hand, these days I've been playing F1C RMT 2019 V2.0 (despite I absolutely love the work of CMT & F1C anniversary and their 2019 mod, also mods of some other great modders... I must admit that I love these 2019 cars, closer than the real ones and more FPS friendly), and the reflections in race day still happens ofc. I don't know if it's a problem of my pc, or it's something inherent in F1C... here's the reason of my 1st question.
In this case, after changing window via ALT+TAB like I use to do always... this does not work. With Vehicle Lightning Effects in Low, this is what I see:

F1 Challenge - Graphic Issue Grab_010

If I put Vehicle Lightning Effects in High, this does not happen... but game is not so fluent, ofc. That's why I always play all mods in Low Lightning Effects.
In the end, it's something (it would be worse if I couldn't play in any way, so, it's nothing critical ofc), but...

What do you think guys? If the answer to my 1st question is "Yes, it's normal it happens to me aswell"... probably the graphic issue is something related to these 2019 cars... but if you say "No, it does not happen to me" and I'm the only one... the issue must be there (probably my pc, or my graphic card? No idea).
As I said, it's not a critical problem, I can enjoy the majority of the mods without problems but... I would like to know if this happens to more ppl or I'm the only one hehehe

I hope to not be annoying with this post, I didn't know how to ask an strange question as this.
Thank you very much in advance!! Cheers, best wishes and happy new year 2020!! rendeer santa
Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

F1 Challenge - Graphic Issue Empty Re: F1 Challenge - Graphic Issue

Post by Kaps Fri 27 Dec - 0:22

Hey mate, first of all, Merry Christmas to you too!

Second, yes, I have sort of that problem as well.

In my 1981 season, the cars appear differently in race than in all other days (practice, qualifying, even test days).
I was never able to put my finger on what was it that's been causing it.
However, it only happens to me with 1981 mod.
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudden Fri 10 Jan - 12:59

Thank you so much for your reply mate!! I apologize for not answering until now... I've been sooo out recently hehe

Interesting... well, I have this "problem" with ALL mods, but if I change window and I come back to F1C, these reflections disappear and I can see the cars normally, as they should look like. Btw, I always play with Vehicle Lightning Effects in low.

This 2019 mod is the only one that looks like in the pics at the right, even after changing windows :/ Not with Lightning effects in High, but more lag and less fps, of course...

I would ask you, to test the mod and let's see if this does it happen to you too, with effects in Low, but well... it's not a critical thing after all, as I can play normally and it works perfect... except for this little thing. It was just a curiosity hehe

Me with 1981 mod... same as all the others: if I change window and back F1C, reflections disappear and I can see them perfect ^^ Interesting, at least hehehe

Have a nice day mate, cheers!! Very Happy
Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Fri 10 Jan - 15:40

Sorry mate, but I'm not very much interested in modern F1, the most recent season I ever put in the game was 2008, but can't actually remember ever playing it.
Nor any after mid 90's, I'd say, so I don't even have 2019 mod, sorry.

BTW, my Vehicle Lightning Effects is always on High.

And to top it all, just tried little of the 1981 now, and it seemed that the cars were not any different in race now!?!
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down