Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macau circuit by AJD32208 and angelodeasa updated and released for F1C (not the rFactor one)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Macau circuit by AJD32208 and angelodeasa updated and released for F1C (not the rFactor one) Empty Macau circuit by AJD32208 and angelodeasa updated and released for F1C (not the rFactor one)

Post by Cristian Luis Thu 22 Sep - 11:33

Macau 2002 for F1 Challenge '99-'02 by AJD32208 and angelodeasa.

Tested only in original F1C mods and in F1 Hero 1999 2-2. Works perfectly in both.

Originally released in... ¿2004 or 2005?, I have fixed many issues of the circuit. These includes:

─Modified AIW line path;
─New AIW Wet line path;
─New xpitin;
─New xfinish;
─Lap distance corrected;
─Track illumination and fog optimized;
─Fixed the vantablack issue when time was not sunny;
─GDB file updated;
─Updated skybox and scenario (thanks, Frentzen127!);
─New track icon, THMB and info images;
─Dynamic rendering of spectators for different weekend session;
─Crowd and ambient sound effect updated;
─Trees and fences improved;
─Optimized pits, but at the cost of be only driveable with 32 opponents or less;

Here is the track: https://mega.nz/#!MhkiSQKJ!LCqYpFOBAPfeybdYkfSt32ymNPQgzX5neNLseo8p_yc

Regards,
Cristian

Last edited by Cristian Luis on Sun 25 Sep - 3:59; edited 1 time in total
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Macau circuit by AJD32208 and angelodeasa updated and released for F1C (not the rFactor one) Empty Re: Macau circuit by AJD32208 and angelodeasa updated and released for F1C (not the rFactor one)

Post by wookey Thu 22 Sep - 16:52

I tested quickly the 3 tracks of today. They are stunning. Thanks a lot. Everything is cool from scenery to aiw. Very profesionnal. And very fun !
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Macau circuit by AJD32208 and angelodeasa updated and released for F1C (not the rFactor one) Empty Re: Macau circuit by AJD32208 and angelodeasa updated and released for F1C (not the rFactor one)

Post by coreBlaster Fri 23 Sep - 14:07

Love this update Wink Keep it up Smile But racing with the AI in Macau is still a carnage Very Happy
coreBlaster
coreBlaster
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod Fri 23 Sep - 14:25

I could test before window update broke my f1c. Fine alone, but so narrow you can never overpass other cars. And many AI accidents.
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by McLeod Fri 23 Sep - 14:48

as I cant play since the update, I searched a solution, and meanwhile I found this :

*ADDING NEW TRACK
This instruction tells about adding new tracks for this mod. For example we have 2009 Sepang to add. As usual add this track in Circuits folder, write filters you need and so on and then open gdb file of Sepang, look for
SettingsAI = 2009 Malaysia.svm
line and replace this line to
SettingsAI = 1966_Zandt_f1.svm
then save and enjoy this track with The Sixties.
This is an AI setup to guarantee their good behaviour.

This can help setting Macao to sixties car
McLeod
McLeod
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Sat 24 Sep - 11:06

PNB wrote:I could test before window update broke my f1c. Fine alone, but so narrow you can never overpass other cars. And many AI accidents.

I'm going to trying to fix that last issue, PNB.

Regards,
Cristian
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by coreBlaster Sat 24 Sep - 13:22

Oh Smile Is this even possible to fix that? Very Happy Same thing happens to me in Monaco, I'm sure AI just can't drive a helicopter in a living room Very Happy
coreBlaster
coreBlaster
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Sat 24 Sep - 14:19

coreBlaster wrote:Oh Smile Is this even possible to fix that? Very Happy Same thing happens to me in Monaco, I'm sure AI just can't drive a helicopter in a living room Very Happy

I have Monaco AIW's fixed (1988 version and 2003-actual), but only works in F1 Hero.

I have fixed also Marseille AIW for Wookey, but only works relatively well in original F1C game (1999-2002 F1 seasons.)
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Sun 25 Sep - 3:51

Finally.

The time has come.

Macau has its new AIW file. Works in F1 Hero and in original F1C mods.

Download it here:
https://mega.nz/#!p1U2wZRL!Tatpz-O8hzucE4e08S9YUqppyf9Q0r49R8gh4R01wGU

From now, Macau circuit will have the new AIW within.

Don't expect overtaking maneuvers by AI drivers.

Regards,
Cristian
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by coreBlaster Sun 25 Sep - 17:33

I am pretty impressed, that 20/22 drivers (including me) have passed to Lap 5 Very Happy Great job, man Smile
coreBlaster
coreBlaster
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next