Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My tries at adapting cars

2 posters

Go down

My tries at adapting cars Empty My tries at adapting cars

Post by F1CFan1804 Sat 4 Jun - 16:38

I've recently had a crack at 'making' new cars.
I've managed to do liveries and HDV's, but I just can't get the graphics done, it just doesn't work at all!
Maybe it would be an option to work together with someone who's good at 3D graphics design, so I'll make the physics and liveries, and the other person the graphics.
What I would like to do is, to make all remaining world championship F1 cars still left to do (excluding Indy), and after that maybe NC cars.
Would anyone be interested in being the modeller for this project?

F1CFan1804
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

My tries at adapting cars Empty Re: My tries at adapting cars

Post by Cristian Luis Mon 20 Jun - 9:42

F1CFan1804 wrote:I've recently had a crack at 'making' new cars.
I've managed to do liveries and HDV's, but I just can't get the graphics done, it just doesn't work at all!
Maybe it would be an option to work together with someone who's good at 3D graphics design, so I'll make the physics and liveries, and the other person the graphics.
What I would like to do is, to make all remaining world championship F1 cars still left to do (excluding Indy), and after that maybe NC cars.
Would anyone be interested in being the modeller for this project?

I prefer to respond your petition rather than ignore it.

Sorry, but no. I don't know how to model cars from scratch. Besides... I have F1 Hero and final exams from W3C courses and English (B2).

Regards, F1CFan1804,
Cristian.
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down