Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where to spend your holidays in the summer ?

2 posters

Go down

Where to spend your holidays in the summer ? Empty Where to spend your holidays in the summer ?

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 1 Jun - 13:49

Where to spend your holidays in the summer ? Z_124

A country can not consider it be nice if you did not return a second time  ( G. Villeneuve )

Following the affirmation of Gilles, I would like to visit a French resort this summer but do not know anything except Paris.
Which French resort would you recommend for a period of one week to one Italian girl   Question  

A french answer would be very welcome
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Where to spend your holidays in the summer ? Empty Re: Where to spend your holidays in the summer ?

Post by wookey Wed 1 Jun - 14:15

It all depends what you are looking for. My own region (near Ledenon race track and Avignon city) is a good compromise with good food, spectacular sceneries and landscapes, nice and warm weather (a bit too hot in summer for some) and a lot of summer concerts and festivals in all kinds of music, theatre and entertainement. The sea is just one hour drive away, and the mountains, another hour drive in the other way.
Another region I'm fond of is Alsace, with a mix of French and German assets. Very nice architecture, very orderly villages, excellent wines and great welcoming people.
I also love Burgundy, which is lovely calm and relaxing, with best wines and food you can get. Great historical places. A great place to spend holidays when you are really tired by your work.
Last for having fun, going to dance clubs at night, surfing on endless beaches, enjoying great sunny cuisine and meet cheerful people, the south western coast of Basque country is a great place too.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where to spend your holidays in the summer ? Empty Re: Where to spend your holidays in the summer ?

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 1 Jun - 23:51

Where to spend your holidays in the summer ? Gilles_villeneuve__united_states_1978__by_f1_history-d7vf4ti

Very Happy  Merci, Monsieur Philippe
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down