Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity about the levels of administrative management

2 posters

Go down

Curiosity about the levels of administrative management Empty Curiosity about the levels of administrative management

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 18 May - 14:32

Curiosity about the levels of administrative management Z_114

It remains perhaps only my curiosity, or even someone else's, but I noticed the presence of 3 Admin for this sports forum, and all in all it is the first time that I happen to see a thing.
Though that may be motivated by the need to better manage this forum, so why miss the Moderators  Question
We must make a special examination to become moderators or is not a necessary presence in this forum  Question
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Curiosity about the levels of administrative management Empty Re: Curiosity about the levels of administrative management

Post by wookey Wed 18 May - 17:22

well, I misunderstood something and moderators were not able to post in the race by race section, so I passed them as Admin. Anyway, everybody knows I'm the only true administrator of this site Smile Winners, Goodwood and in the future Pannie help me tend the race by race section
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Curiosity about the levels of administrative management Empty Re: Curiosity about the levels of administrative management

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 18 May - 18:49

I understand that the major demand falls in the optimal management of the forum, and I'm glad to better understand some of the details.
The fact remains that the job of the moderator in this forum was to play a very different role from what I imagined, which is to oversee the various posts above normal members, but it is clear that the moderator is to change the term from forum to forum interpretation .
So in conclusion we have two queens which together will help their king not to receive the checkmate from the opponent's queen, and then good luck to the only king of this forum.

I forgot : I hope you are good at chess  Exclamation
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 20 May - 15:03

I played chess at college level, and still I am a great admirer of Kasparov Style. Unfortunately I'm better attacker then defender, and I had a very poor ELO rating.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum