Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All My tracks projects

+8
titi01170
illupo91
F1CFan1804
Lee67
McLeod
Daniel9902
wookey
JALNERVION
12 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

All My tracks projects - Page 4 Empty Re: All My tracks projects

Post by JALNERVION 25th December 2020, 04:01

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas to allí and your families. I'm back here to continue with my projects. Only need more free time to spend in F1C. I know that some of my tracks projects are done and better than mine own created tracks. I'm glad that other people added those beautiful tracks. I really like those old grand prix seasons and early and modern F1 seasons. First I want to finish a gift track for Lee67, like other gift tracks for luigi70, wookey and oscarluis. Then I want to make full seasons from 1895 to 2022 grand prix and F1, and both tracks and Cars. I understand that is a lot of world. So any help is very welcomed. Unfortunately due to a virus, a lot of my work in F1C was Lost. Fortunately due to sites like this, I could recover some material lost. So I was learned the lection. I want to share everything from now. So stay tuned I Will update the info of muy projects soon.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/JALNERVION/shop?asc=u

Lee67, Luigi 70, NickF60_CMT and FortiF1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by OLarrauri 25th December 2020, 04:11

JALNERVION wrote:Hello everyone and Merry Christmas to allí and your families. I'm back here to continue with my projects. Only need more free time to spend  in F1C. I know that some of my tracks projects are done and better than mine own created tracks. I'm glad that other people added those beautiful tracks. I really like those old grand prix seasons and early and modern  F1 seasons. First I want to finish a gift track for Lee67, like other gift tracks for luigi70, wookey and oscarluis. Then I want to make full seasons from 1895 to 2022 grand prix and F1, and both tracks and Cars. I understand that is a lot of world. So any help is very welcomed. Unfortunately due to a virus, a lot of my work in F1C was Lost. Fortunately due to sites like this, I could recover some material lost. So I was learned the lection. I want to share everything from now. So stay tuned I Will update the info of muy projects soon.

check your PM Smile
OLarrauri
OLarrauri
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi 70 25th December 2020, 09:46

well... Rolling Eyes
with the return of JALNERVION, I think 2021 will be a very prolific year for F1C cheers

Ps: Jose' 1959 mod link is in your PM box Wink
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

FortiF1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JALNERVION 25th December 2020, 12:45

Luigi 70 wrote:well... Rolling Eyes
with the return of JALNERVION, I think 2021 will be a very prolific year for F1C cheers

Ps: Jose' 1959 mod link is in your PM box Wink

Thanks you very much Luigi. I was downloaded. As always a great job from you my friend. Another season for F1C with high quality.
JALNERVION
JALNERVION
Competition racer
Competition racer

https://www.redbubble.com/es/people/JALNERVION/shop?asc=u

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by united1987 25th December 2020, 18:23

welcome back, Jalnervion!!! Smile

united1987
Competition racer