Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with 1989 Race by Race mod

2 posters

Go down

Help with 1989 Race by Race mod Empty Help with 1989 Race by Race mod

Post by Fiammanera628 Tue 17 May - 19:15

Hello,
I'm Fiammanera628 and I'm an Italian recently enthusiast about the Formula 1 world!

It's began all when I found in internet a photo of a strange F1 car with 2 differetn liveries (yes, I talk about the BAR 001) and then intrigued about the car, I found the F1 Challenge 99-02 game and, icing on the cake, the Valerio's VB Mod for F1C, a WHOLE F1 mod that's contents all the seasons! A rivelation for me, that opens to me a world, the F1 one.

Then I start to nerd about this mega mod, and now I am doing a collection of images about the cars, for a personal project, and with this excuse, I am doind a sort of "revision" and for now I discovered a few errors and missing things that I want to talk about with you guys.

And, last but not least, I am a little bit good with Photoshop, (I tried to "safe" the savable about EuroBrun ER189, that in VB mod had a horrible low quality skin...) and with this purpose, I have plan to help Cristian Luis with the 1989 race by race mod  Very Happy

Hope I can help you guys!

Fiammanera628

Back to top Go down

Help with 1989 Race by Race mod Empty Re: Help with 1989 Race by Race mod

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 18 May - 10:41

Like a Star @ heaven Posso sapere quale tipo di aiuto avresti bisogno perchè dal messaggio non è affatto chiaro ?
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Help with 1989 Race by Race mod Empty Re; 1989 F1C Race by Race Project

Post by Mark Anderson Mon 23 May - 5:15

Hi, I'm assisting on Odoru Higanbana's F1C expansion to full race by race project for the 1989 season just now - working on livery variants for several of the teams.
In the most part for this year this involves quite subtle decal variation work - a lot of the base graphics are already very good.
So far, completed works for Dallara & Brabham teams & now working through for Arrows.
Progress depends a bit on available free time, but making good headway just now.

Mark Anderson
Pedal Kart driver
Pedal Kart driver

Back to top Go down

Help with 1989 Race by Race mod Empty Re: Help with 1989 Race by Race mod

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum