Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 1982 Race-by-race mod--done right

+2
TanoV12
neiln
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New 1982 Race-by-race mod--done right - Page 2 Empty Re: New 1982 Race-by-race mod--done right

Post by Kaps Tue 11 May - 19:04

Thanks Neil!
Yes you're right, there are very few pictures of back of the cars from that era, so it is really hard to get everything right.

EDIT: Is it just me, or something's wrong with the link? It won't open at all for me.

EDIT II: seems the fault is with mediafire at the moment, as I can't open any of their links here. Anyone else?
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

New 1982 Race-by-race mod--done right - Page 2 Empty Re: New 1982 Race-by-race mod--done right

Post by NickF60_CMT Tue 11 May - 21:25

Kaps wrote:Thanks Neil!
Yes you're right, there are very few pictures of back of the cars from that era, so it is really hard to get everything right.

EDIT: Is it just me, or something's wrong with the link? It won't open at all for me.

EDIT II: seems the fault is with mediafire at the moment, as I can't open any of their links here. Anyone else?

Hey Kaps!
Try to copy the link as text and paste it in the browser, replace the space between the ".com" and "file" with "/" and it should work!
NickF60_CMT
NickF60_CMT
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaps Tue 11 May - 22:15

Hey Nick, that did the trick!

Cheers mate! cheers
Kaps
Kaps
Competition racer
Competition racer

NickF60_CMT likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cecelo Fri 14 May - 8:50

Hi Neiln, your mod is very good. Cool Cool Cool

I want to ask a question: I noticed in the HDVs of the cars that you changed these two lines,

HandbrakePressRange = (0.00, 0.05, 1) // disabled for F1 ... intended for rally-type cars (F1C Original)
HandbrakePressSetting = 0

for

HandbrakePressRange = (- 0.80, 0.05, 1) // disabled for F1 ... intended for rally-type cars (Mod 1982 Neiln)
HandbrakePressSetting = 1

What do these modifications result in the performance of the cars? Improves car braking?

Thanks
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2