Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My work on sponsors for Buenos Aires track

4 posters

Go down

My work on sponsors for Buenos Aires track  Empty My work on sponsors for Buenos Aires track

Post by EvangelionTitus Tue 22 Dec - 1:39

Hello friends. As you noted I am a new user and member. My name is Daniel Alfonso but I'm the username EvangelionTitus. I'm from Venezuela and I am a modder of the F1 Challenge 99-02 as I made a fictional Formula One season mod. I came to tell everyone that I'm here to help everybody with the sponsors to the circuits. In effect, I want to help to edit the sponsors for the seasons 1970-98 and I've started with Buenos Aires and I want to help in the sponsors in the tracks. Please do not expell me from the project and the forum. I want to help everyone in the work of the sponsors in Buenos Aires. I know that I will take a lot of time on the sponsors. At least I will do my work. I know that anybody will regret the option of send me in the work but my effort will be ready to the sponsors for the tracks and my task starts with Buenos Aires
EvangelionTitus
EvangelionTitus
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Luigi 70, Edge_CMT, FortiF1 and David_Emm like this post

Back to top Go down

My work on sponsors for Buenos Aires track  Empty Re: My work on sponsors for Buenos Aires track

Post by David_Emm Tue 22 Dec - 3:29

Hello! and cheer up friend! I am also a new member of the forum. I have no doubt that
your time and effort will be appreciated. cheers
David_Emm
David_Emm
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

My work on sponsors for Buenos Aires track  Empty Re: My work on sponsors for Buenos Aires track

Post by Edge_CMT Tue 22 Dec - 5:19

Welcome ! Very Happy

Hey! it´s nice to see you here. You'll do fine because you have a lot of talent. cheers

Daniel perhaps is one of the younger people here but certainly he did a pretty F1C Anime-Based Fictional Mod. Just take a look

If you´re stuck please no doubt to ask for help.  Wink
Edge_CMT
Edge_CMT
Competition racer
Competition racer

EvangelionTitus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by FortiF1 Tue 22 Dec - 11:49

Hello! Wink
I did the Interlagos sponsor logos a few days ago for seasons 90-98 and now I'm working on Adelaide 1985-1995.
FortiF1
FortiF1
Competition racer
Competition racer

EvangelionTitus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by EvangelionTitus Thu 24 Dec - 3:16

David_Emm wrote:Hello! and cheer up friend! I am also a new member of the forum. I have no doubt that
your time and effort will be appreciated. cheers
Hello friend. Thanks you so much
EvangelionTitus
EvangelionTitus
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by EvangelionTitus Thu 24 Dec - 3:17

Edge_CMT wrote:Welcome ! Very Happy

Hey! it´s nice to see you here. You'll do fine because you have a lot of talent. cheers

Daniel perhaps is one of the younger people here but certainly he did a pretty F1C Anime-Based Fictional Mod. Just take a look

If you´re stuck please no doubt to ask for help.  Wink
thank by the support. And thank you by promoting my mod. It's very nice see you
EvangelionTitus
EvangelionTitus
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by EvangelionTitus Thu 24 Dec - 5:48

FortiF1 wrote:Hello!  Wink
I did the Interlagos sponsor logos a few days ago for seasons 90-98 and now I'm working on Adelaide 1985-1995.
It's good to see that greatest work
EvangelionTitus
EvangelionTitus
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by EvangelionTitus Fri 25 Dec - 22:45

EvangelionTitus
EvangelionTitus
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down