Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dream F1C requests

2 posters

Go down

My dream F1C requests Empty My dream F1C requests

Post by vico Mon 6 Jul - 1:34

Hi everyone! How things are going?

I was thinking to start making a "small" mod, based on 2002 F1 cars, and at same time i was playing some old school games and imagining if some tracks/scenarios of these games could be ported or not for F1C.

The first thing is if ReVolt game cars could be converted to F1C. The game is focused on RC cars, but some of those would be amazing open-wheelers if is possible to convert those chassis.

My dream F1C requests Latest?cb=20170610162527
My dream F1C requests Latest?cb=20131101215717

In RVGL site (open-source re-implementation of the game engine) is possible to get the 3d files, and i think zmodeler can open them.

The second thing was this amazing hidden track in F1 World Grand Prix for Nintendo 64:

I saw somewhere a way to extract 3d meshes from N64 emulation, but i'm not sure. Anyway the track is amazing!

And for the end (for now) the race tracks from Cars game for Gamecube. With some adaptations for F1C format (like creating a pitlane) it would be very fun tracks for F1C.

Anyway this thread is just a dump of ideas i find on internet. If someone have interest in work in anything here, i would be forever grateful.

Thanks!

vico
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

My dream F1C requests Empty Re: My dream F1C requests

Post by Cristian Luis Thu 9 Jul - 22:25

vico wrote:Hi everyone! How things are going?

I was thinking to start making a "small" mod, based on 2002 F1 cars, and at same time i was playing some old school games and imagining if some tracks/scenarios of these games could be ported or not for F1C.

The first thing is if ReVolt game cars could be converted to F1C. The game is focused on RC cars, but some of those would be amazing open-wheelers if is possible to convert those chassis.

My dream F1C requests Latest?cb=20170610162527
My dream F1C requests Latest?cb=20131101215717

In RVGL site (open-source re-implementation of the game engine) is possible to get the 3d files, and i think zmodeler can open them.

The second thing was this amazing hidden track in F1 World Grand Prix for Nintendo 64:

I saw somewhere a way to extract 3d meshes from N64 emulation, but i'm not sure. Anyway the track is amazing!

And for the end (for now) the race tracks from Cars game for Gamecube. With some adaptations for F1C format (like creating a pitlane) it would be very fun tracks for F1C.

Anyway this thread is just a dump of ideas i find on internet. If someone have interest in work in anything here, i would be forever grateful.

Thanks!

Hmmm...

Here's mine:

Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by vico Tue 28 Jul - 17:00

With the last gigaleak of unrealesed Nintendo things, this leftover track was surfaced. Overkart 64 team is already at works to put it on the Mario Kart 64, but i would love to see that track on F1C.

vico
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by vico Thu 13 Aug - 22:04

Well, can someone add Halo to any of the 1999-2002 original/vanilla cars?

vico
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down