Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a farewell has never been so positive

Go down

When a farewell has never been so positive Empty When a farewell has never been so positive

Post by De Lacrowe Wed 13 May - 10:26

When a farewell has never been so positive Laudaz10

The Italian divorce

This year everyone realized that sport has stopped rightly because of the virus that has hit the world, obviously everyone made the decision that best suited them in this circumstance and in Formula 1 they decided to postpone this year's races. I wonder how the new safety conditions will be taken to restart this competitive sport that for many years has lost color and so much flavor in my opinion. To tell the truth, the absence of the race calendar did not harm me as I could imagine, I have been in a melancholy and depressive state for some time but this is not due to F1. In economic jargon it is said that every stop is a double problem for its restart, and in F1 it has not remained immune to this claim. The economic downsizing in Ferrari for example seems entirely plausible but not everyone has accepted the decision, considering that an automotive economic force like this has contributed in part to the help of their country through the production of a virus protection device and this gesture it was also followed by other large companies. The first Ferrari driver left his team at the end of the season, a decision also taken in the awareness that after years spent in attempts to chase the world title, it now seems an impossible destination. Of course, collecting lost worlds has also become a substantial problem for Ferrari, so I believe that starting again with two downsized and young drivers is an almost mandatory choice, always considering today's economic crisis. But how will it go this year ? I fear that little can change compared to the previous world championship, maybe the young Monegasque can give us some of his prowess in the race, but still everything is possible ...
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum