Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sports magazines of the past

Go down

My sports magazines of the past Empty My sports magazines of the past

Post by De Lacrowe Mon 18 Nov - 21:21

Information on historical F1 with some excerpts from old economic sports magazines

My sports magazines of the past Z-10 My sports magazines of the past Z-11 My sports magazines of the past Z-12 My sports magazines of the past Z-13 My sports magazines of the past Z-14 My sports magazines of the past Z-15

I was looking for something else, but I don't mind having brought to light these historical information that arrived in the Italians' house during the 80s. My father was opposed to my cheap spending on sports magazines and so I hid them in drawers containing my underwear, a place where a man would never have dared look. The information was always few and with low quality photographs, but all in all I was satisfied with what I had obtained in the purchase of the magazine.

Today sports magazines have a quantity of advertising that exceeds the number of pages dedicated to information, while useful information never exceeds my expectations. For the purchase of a historical magazine I had to spend the equivalent of a sandwich and an ice cream, so often on Sundays I was obliged not to be able to eat anything at the church's sports center because I spent money on these sports magazines.
I kept many sports magazines hidden from my father's eyes for many years, but my curiosity that I was watching F1 on television led me to make some choices that I don't think I would have made today.

My sports magazines of the past Z-05

I liked the red Ferrari so much that my first strawberry-flavored lipstick was almost the same color as the racing ferrari.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

ricardoalberto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum