Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In memory for Adrian from Argentina

+5
Juanh
pitufo
Rob Ryder
wookey
f1asag
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In memory for Adrian from Argentina - Page 2 Empty Re: In memory for Adrian from Argentina

Post by Thunder Wed 6 Mar - 16:39

Adrian was a really great guy. He shared with us his fantastic photo collection of the Shadow team for a long time. Adrian and I exchanged a few e-mails and he always called me with great respect, "Mr. Thunder". Whenever I find a new beautiful photo of a Shadow car, I automatically think - Adrian would be happy ...
Thunder
Thunder
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

In memory for Adrian from Argentina - Page 2 Empty Re: In memory for Adrian from Argentina

Post by Darkyman Mon 27 May - 7:11

In memory for Adrian from Argentina - Page 2 94f8d81234819844

Gracias Adrián y familia por la generosidad.

Darkyman
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Thu 12 Mar - 9:29

9 years ago today I lost a friend .... I still miss you Adrián, and wish you were still here to share our passion.
Rob
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Wed 3 Mar - 8:27

Adrián would have been 56 years today. I still miss his emails, his humour, and his friendship.

Is it really 10 years since we lost the great guy Crying or Very sad No Crying or Very sad

I am sure he would have loved the two new books out this year.. one about Shadow F1 and one about Tom Pryce Smile
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

pitufo and villeneuve27 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanh Wed 3 Mar - 15:34

Adrián debe estar leyendo estos nuevos libros con Tom y Don en algún lugar del universo.
Adrian must be reading these new books with Tom and Don somewhere in the universe.
Juanh
Juanh
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

http://juanhracingteam.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2