Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Cool Classic Cars Collection ((Exist))

5 posters

Go down

Mod Cool Classic Cars Collection ((Exist)) Empty Mod Cool Classic Cars Collection ((Exist))

Post by f1cris92 Sun 21 Jan - 5:31

HI

I see this mod in youtube , I don't know yes exist:D
links videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB49-kfO-VM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yej7Xp8J15g

yes exist for download  Smile
thanks

f1cris92
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Mod Cool Classic Cars Collection ((Exist)) Empty Re: Mod Cool Classic Cars Collection ((Exist))

Post by Unracedf1 Fri 14 Sep - 23:28

If im correct they abandoned the CCCC mod when we started the riot at Racesimulations.com years ago. Wasn't Adi part of this modding group?
Unracedf1
Unracedf1
Competition racer
Competition racer

http://www.unracedf1.com

Back to top Go down

Mod Cool Classic Cars Collection ((Exist)) Empty Re: Mod Cool Classic Cars Collection ((Exist))

Post by f1cris92 Sat 13 Oct - 5:27

pity it looked good

f1cris92
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Huunreh Sun 21 Oct - 21:18

f1cris92 wrote:
yes exist for download  Smile
thanks

Where exist? lol!

Huunreh
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsteincole Sat 10 Nov - 3:27

First off, hello, those were my videos I made of the mod. Very Happy

I worked on this way back when, I was helping David Toth who did the majority of the work on the cars and models, and I was doing some graphical work for textures and backgrounds. The only version I ever had was very bare-bones, only the four cars and some simple work started on the physics and gears, but as demonstrated in the videos, worked in multiplayer and were quite fun to drive.

I will have a look and see if I still have the files, I've not been in contact with David for many years, but I can't believe there would be any objection to releasing something that is probably over 10 years out of date by now.
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by teslaf1electriquepriseX Wed 14 Nov - 8:21

I also converted those cars for F1C from NFS (Need for Speed) I think its the same 3d models and that they were originally made by PsychelicRock for NFS.

Anyway, the CCCC version may be better and I will have the time to find them and to share them only at the end of december so that would be great if Dragonsteincole share them!!! Smile

teslaf1electriquepriseX
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonsteincole Sat 17 Nov - 1:34

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pd1o1g21rcx298j/F1+Challenge+-+CCCC.rar

Just the audio and seasondata files, I've tested these and it should show up with placeholder icons (1999 season, mclaren team and driver logos).
dragonsteincole
dragonsteincole
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by f1cris92 Thu 22 Nov - 4:33

thanks dragonsteincole

f1cris92
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down