Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help)

+3
wookey
Teji track converter
Cristian Luis
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help)

Post by cecelo Mon 25 Mar - 22:22

Thanks Cristian for the answer, but do you know how I can solve it? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help) - Page 2 Empty Re: Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help)

Post by Cristian Luis Tue 26 Mar - 1:48

Not exactly. I would proceed with an essay and error test. Test with different HDV files and all what it takes.

If all works, then, change only HDV file and adapt all with the correct files of tires, suspension, engine, etc. (from the problematic HDV file)

Works? I'll add general data (from the problematic HDV file).

Works? I'll add wings data (from the problematic HDV file).

And so on, until getting a crash. If I get a crash with X stuff, I isolate that and do tests until getting the correct parameter to fix.

Cheers!
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

cecelo likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cecelo Tue 26 Mar - 14:45

Thanks Cristian for the answer. Cool Cool Cool
I did what you said and then modified this line in HDV from:
Inertia=(509.8, 580.5, 117.Cool // all inertia except fuel
for
Inertia=(1260.0, 1310.0, 265.5) // all inertia except fuel

It solved the problem but I don't know if what I did was right. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Cristian Luis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by cecelo Tue 26 Mar - 14:53

Hello everyone, I changed the wheels and tires of a mod's cars and this problem arose: the wheels are sinking into the circuit's asphalt.

Post your CTDs (Crash To Desktop) problems here. (See the first message of this post for help) - Page 2 F1c_1972

I know that this error is in the tire radius size in the TBC file but I don't know if it is to decrease or increase the value.
Does anyone know how to solve it?
thanks
cecelo
cecelo
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by De Lacrowe Tue 26 Mar - 15:33

The thing is that the front ones are too big, so just reduce their size. I wouldn't change the TBC value.
De Lacrowe
De Lacrowe
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2