Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTD: Error creating vertex

2 posters

Go down

CTD: Error creating vertex Empty CTD: Error creating vertex

Post by Lee67 Sun 10 Jul - 21:59

Hello,
I converted one track, Anneau du Rhine 2016, from rF to F1C and during the loading of this track it crashed do desktop and in the trace file is recorded (what I never seen before):
vidman.cpp 1114: CUBE error loading scene file CREWF1SEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\AnneauduRhin\AnneauduRhin.SCN: Error creating vertex buffer
What is it, please?
Thank you! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

CTD: Error creating vertex Empty Re: CTD: Error creating vertex

Post by Cristian Luis Wed 13 Jul - 1:00

Lee67 wrote:Hello,
I converted one track, Anneau du Rhine 2016, from rF to F1C and during the loading of this track it crashed do desktop and in the trace file is recorded (what I never seen before):
vidman.cpp   1114: CUBE error loading scene file CREWF1SEASONDATA\CIRCUITS\AnneauduRhin\AnneauduRhin.SCN: Error creating vertex buffer
What is it, please?
Thank you! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

I had that error when converting tracks. I don't know how to fix it directly, but maybe you have to delete some 3d objects (except road and X files) little by little (saving always an original copy of the SCN file). Then, play F1C and go racing in that track. If there is CTD, delete more and more objects until the problem dissapears. Then, in the original F1C file, delete the line code of the problematic 3d file. It's a matter of trial and error.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Cristian
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee67 Wed 13 Jul - 8:45

Hello Cristian,

muchas gracias very much for your response! But I deleted my work (it was Anneu du Rhin 2016), because this conversion still didn't work, and I'll try to convert the "2008" version of this track, what is many smaller than the new version (Cca. 75 MB to 200 MB.)
Best regards,
Lee
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down