Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jump in the adventure !

3 posters

Go down

Jump in the adventure ! Empty Jump in the adventure !

Post by wookey Thu 23 Jun - 14:45

If you are not much into Sim racing, you might however be interested in my offer to play a role in my "story". So I repost this for everyone to know.
Nothing mandatory, of course, but I would love to include the "alter ego" of some of you in that particular race. I hope it can be fun for some of you to get a picture of "you" or your favourite fictionnal character in his own private 1967 car driving the Nordshleife. Even if you are not into sim racing yourself.

Wookey wrote:Next race will be 1967 German GP, and as we have few F2 models available, I will add some privates to History. I'm sure Luigi and PNB will be happy to feature. There should also be locals Pietra Kienast and Oscar Kantonen as they wont miss this opportunity. Any forum member can participate providing he writes a short story about it, provides some details about how to paint his car ans helmet.
First answer, first served.
Here are chassis availables :

20 Lola T100-BMW (F2 with engine enlarged to 2l)
21 Lotus 33-Climax (ex Clark)
22 Lotus 33-BRM (ex-Arundell)
23 Brabham BT 19-Repco (ex Brabham)
24 Brabham BT 20 (ex Hulme)
25 BRM P261 (ex Stewart)
26 Cooper T81- Maserati (ex Rindt)
27 Cooper T73-Ferrari (ex-Lawrence)
28 Lotus 25-BRM (ex Spence)
29 Cooper T77-ATS (lent by Moser)

Driver ability will be set to that of Jo Bonnier as for all imaginary privateers appearing in my story.

Feel free to apply, my pleasure ! I will of course do the car, and post a screenshot. I'll send the skins to the friends playing F1C upon request/

Last edited by Wookey on Sat 25 Jun - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jump in the adventure ! Empty Re: Jump in the adventure !

Post by wookey Fri 24 Jun - 15:30

car #25 is no longer available, Cristian Luis will have a go on it.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristian Luis Fri 24 Jun - 16:05

Wookey wrote:car #25 is no longer available, Cristian Luis will have a go on it.

Thanks very much, Wookey!
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 24 Jun - 18:29

I posted a provisional entry list in the story. It is still time to jump in one of the car whose driver is "to be announced". All you have to do is provide a racing name and choose a car. Any additionnal info will be used, including racing colors.

Modders can still join by sending me a zipped folder with their car. race Filter is 67NUR #20, #27 and high numbers available.

If no one else applies, the available cars will be randomly attributed to real historical drivers that did not have an F1 that day.

The story is played on F1C, I drive the only human player, all other characters are played by computer. This is not an online game.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey Fri 8 Jul - 18:02

Too late now to join for European GP. I will soon race Canada, then Gold Cup, Italy, US and Mexico will close 67. I'm eager to begin 1968, now that DSC did me the car of my dreams. So if you want to participate in one of these late races, raise hands !
You can also prepare for 1968, as all the present cars will be obsolete. So We might see never gain friends from Aerogi that did not follow us here, but there is ample room for new entries. Always in addition with "historic" teams of course. Luigi will give up his Ferrari for a Lotus. McLeod-PNB, Razor-Garcia and Vincent-Pedro de la Basseta are my RL friends so will negotiate with me on the phone or when sharing time with me. I'm not sure Lee67 is still interested, but would be delighted if he sends me a 68 car. Cristian Luis will sure be here with his special Lola that should appear as soon as Gold Cup this ( 67 ) year.
Members of the forum with the rank of Sunday driver and above, that are not sim racers can apply too. I will make them their 68 cars, as I did for some 67 German GP entries.
Don't be shy, it does not ask much for you, can provide some fun for everybody, and it is my pleasure to add some cars to the very few cars that were present in reality.
wookey
wookey
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Garcia Sun 10 Jul - 11:20

I (or rather Ramon) would be plainly satisfied with a vintage Lotus 49-Cosworth. Smile I will send you the skin in MP.
Garcia
Garcia
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum