Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New 1985 Race-by-race mod--done right

+3
Sudden
cecelo
Cristian Luis
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New 1985 Race-by-race mod--done right - Page 3 Empty Re: New 1985 Race-by-race mod--done right

Post by Sudden Sat 16 Sep - 14:28

Hi Guys!

First of all, mega job with this complete 1985 season mod Neiln, this is priceless. Thank you very very much! cheers

About 1987, I've been following the GP4 forum from long time ago, and seems that Pedro Ripping Corpse is back in action. He's working in his 1981 and 1987 mods/carsets, so... I feel that a 1987 season with Pedro's cars is something possible and realistic to think. We can expect he will release it someday, sooner or later...

Is a carset that I really want to see, to be honest hehe. If it has the same style and standards of all other 80-86 seasons, the quality is guaranteed.

Cheers!
Sudden
Sudden
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

New 1985 Race-by-race mod--done right - Page 3 Empty Re: New 1985 Race-by-race mod--done right

Post by neiln Mon 18 Sep - 2:05

You're welcome. Like others, I didn't realize for some time that Pedro had released a 1986 carset last year; I've converted McLaren and part of Tyrrell (I go through the teams numerically), and I think he's only gotten better with time. I spend so much time working on the cars that I don't follow any forum, so let me know if 1987 comes out.

neiln
Competition racer
Competition racer

Sudden likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NickF60_CMT Mon 18 Sep - 2:21

As a painter and somewhat "modeler" for CMT and also an avid race by race mods appreciative fan I've got nothing but absolute respect for your work! And it's attention to detail is something i look up to maybe some day get up to.

Absolutely brilliant job!

NickF60_CMT
NickF60_CMT
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Fiammanera628 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by schumacher180 Thu 21 Sep - 23:04

Neil, thank you so much for your awesome work again! Let me tell you, I also still play with those cars you made from scratch more than a decade ago, I already thought of you as a legend back in these days but this is just almost too good to be true. Can you remember the TurboMegaUpdate kind of thing that was released way too soon back in 2007? You're seriously on the way to create TurboMegaPerfection.

schumacher180
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by neiln Fri 22 Sep - 2:49

Thanks very much! Coming from someone whose work I admire and have ready to go in my F1C installations that means a lot. I remember the TurboMegaUpdate fiasco; in the long run having Pedro's cars as a base has led to something a lot better, of course.

neiln
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge_CMT Fri 22 Sep - 21:18

I Love it Very Happy

Thanks for you hard work !
Edge_CMT
Edge_CMT
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3