Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App, program or application that allows you to upload any logo and create automatically a fictional and similar version of it

2 posters

Go down

App, program or application that allows you to upload any logo and create automatically a fictional and similar version of it Empty App, program or application that allows you to upload any logo and create automatically a fictional and similar version of it

Post by Cristian Luis Tue 12 Apr - 14:46

Anyone knows if this kind of application exists? I would like to use if tor my private mods in F1 Challenge
Cristian Luis
Cristian Luis
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

https://f1challenge9902repository.blogspot.com.es/

Back to top Go down

App, program or application that allows you to upload any logo and create automatically a fictional and similar version of it Empty Re: App, program or application that allows you to upload any logo and create automatically a fictional and similar version of it

Post by Fiammanera628 Wed 18 May - 21:05

I don't think so, but I think you need Adobe Illustrator (or similars) and a little bit of fantasy  App, program or application that allows you to upload any logo and create automatically a fictional and similar version of it 1f609

Well, I did some logos for myself, I can sow you some if you want Very Happy
Fiammanera628
Fiammanera628
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Cristian Luis likes this post

Back to top Go down