Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could not locate bitmap file RDGLOW01.BMP error all circuits

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Could not locate bitmap file RDGLOW01.BMP error all circuits  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could not locate bitmap file RDGLOW01.BMP error all circuits

Post by Lee67 13th January 2022, 13:45

lajutka wrote:if your time allows
could you watch me that can be converted to ?
https://mega.nz/file/kxVDiIJK#QaOrNQzKfNQYb3VU_3zftJoTSKrnTpEHl8ZNKUJU0ag
Nope I have the problems with therall ytracks because the start is on the different place than the finish.
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Could not locate bitmap file RDGLOW01.BMP error all circuits  - Page 2 Empty Re: Could not locate bitmap file RDGLOW01.BMP error all circuits

Post by MFA 13th January 2022, 14:52

Lajutka... eu sou do Brasil, você entende Português ? (I'm from Brazil, do you understand Portuguese?)

The problem is not always in that .BMP file
It looks like you're having trouble starting the game, so the error "PlayerNameNeverUsed\PlayerNameNeverUsed" appears

Take a PTGLOW01 file and rename it to RDGLOW01 and put it on the track you want.
It's what everyone does!

Tell me more about the problem and maybe I can help you.
MFA
MFA
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee67 15th January 2022, 09:14

MFA wrote:Lajutka... eu sou do Brasil, você entende Português ? (I'm from Brazil, do you understand Portuguese?)
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Lajutka is from Hungary. Her (or his?) name is Paroczai. Wink
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by lajutka 15th January 2022, 10:22

Last day crash my HDD and lost all circuit and Lost all Teji circuit ask Teji and Teji 1 year ago crash computer..missed more circuit.. yes Lee67 you deleted friends facebook 1 year..and banned message me...and I Hungary man
lajutka
lajutka
Competition racer
Competition racer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee67 15th January 2022, 15:26

This is really a gag when Hungarian men look like shemale, have a cunt and are located in Portugal. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Could not locate bitmap file RDGLOW01.BMP error all circuits  - Page 2 Cunt10

Note: I ended my FB page with the tracks, because the Hungarians kept bothering me there and, moreover, they wrote in Hotento English, so many times I had no idea what they asked all about. Rolling Eyes

And these are my last words dedicated to "Lajutka" here. Howgh! Cool
Lee67
Lee67
F1 Driver
F1 Driver

wookey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wookey 15th January 2022, 19:49

comment in non-forum language erased.
Please use one of the forum languages : English, French, Spanish, Italian in general, to say hello, thank you, please or give info about pictures.

For more complex sentences use only English is preferable, unless you are writing a literrary piece like La Wookey Story, in such cse poleas egive a translation in English in addition to your motherlanguage work.

(see rules)
https://wookey.forumotion.com/t511-forum-language?highlight=forum+language
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Lee67 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2