Wookey motor-racing history and simulation forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome New Members, Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays !

5 posters

Go down

Welcome New Members, Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays ! Empty Welcome New Members, Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays !

Post by wookey Tue 22 Dec - 9:42

I oepend the gates yesterday to welcome a bunch of talented simracing modders that use our information to offer for free a help in keeping F1C VB the most accurate historical simulation of F1, with race by race accurate cars.

Welcome to all of them.

I also wish a happy CHristmas to all members and their families. And for those who get some : Happy Holidays.
wookey
wookey
Admin

https://wookey.forumotion.com

Luigi 70 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members, Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays ! Empty Re: Welcome New Members, Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays !

Post by Luigi 70 Tue 22 Dec - 10:51

first of all welcome back Philippe Very Happy , it's nice to see you again here ... thanks for the good news, best wishes for a merry christmas🎅 and I hope you can come back to your story again cheers
Luigi 70
Luigi 70
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Welcome New Members, Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays ! Empty Re: Welcome New Members, Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays !

Post by Winners311 Thu 24 Dec - 17:19

I would like to say: Merry Christmas to all of you.. I wish you should spend holidays with you dear ones in the best way possible!! rendeer santa
Winners311
Winners311
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Ryder Thu 24 Dec - 19:43

Merry Christmas to all of my friends on Wookey.. a joyful place to be santa
Rob Ryder
Rob Ryder
World Champion
World Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by dessipi1 Thu 24 Dec - 22:56

Season's Greetings to all the Wookey members santa
dessipi1
dessipi1
Grand Prix Winner
Grand Prix Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down